Sunday, June 1, 2008

Afton Update

I am so lucky to have Afton as my daughter. She has been so helpful to me since my surgery. She has been looking for ways to help without being asked and has really grown up in the last month. She likes to clear and rinse the dishes, prides herself on cleaning up without being asked and loves to get snacks and lunch ready herself.


Afton is a very inventive girl. She devised this game with magnets and rocks last week and called it Rock Garden with Gates. Then shed and I played I Spy with it. She spent a good 30 minutes developing this game. She always invents new games to play with Abel and loves when Abel loves her games.


And oh my goodness is she silly. Her knock knock jokes are way out in left field. Her happiness lies in making others laugh. She is so thrilled to finally be strong enough to tickle me and looks for every sneaky chance to do just that.

1 comment:

liz said...

best photos EVER. i love this one. imagine 8x10 above a fire place.