Monday, June 30, 2008

Daddy Journal Day One

Dear Daddy,

We had a GREAT day! We got to play at the gym while Mommy exercised (30 minutes on the bike baby) and spotted some rabbit poop when we were playing at the outside part.

We played pirates a lot today with minor injuries to Abel.


I made my own peg leg! Argh!!!

Abel was a fancy pirate today.

I've been begging Mommy to let me listen to "Hey hey I don't like your girlfriend" song but Mommy said there's a naughty word in it. Then Mommy got this super idea to let me buy my first song on iTunes with my chore money. So I bought the no naughty word one. Abel and I put our money together and we bought our favorite song from Cars "Real Gone." We have been rocking out all day.

We went swimming at a new splash pool today. I cant wait for you to come on the cool slide with me. Abel loved filling up his bucket in the shooting fountains.

And we had our last Family Home Evening on temples. I drew a picture of a temple with two people getting sealed. I used a ruler to make the triangle on top really good. Abe "drew" a temple too.

I'm pooped. We miss you lots!

1 comment:

Ellen on the go said...

Thanks for sharing your daddy journal. I like the pirate look. ARGH!!!!!