Sunday, June 1, 2008

Patrick and Liz Update

photo courtesy of Abel

We are getting back to life as normal...hooray! Patrick is gearing up for another busy stretch at work. We have had 4-5 nice long weekends with him and will miss that attention. If you live in NY and see some bright colored Nike magazines in a free stand, grab one. Patrick is especially pleased with that creative piece of work. Patrick has been an awesome support during my surgery and recovery. He helps me laugh when I'm frustrated, plays with the kids so hard they melt into sleep and has learned the art og grilling veggies to perfection!

I am walking now!!! With a serious gimp but still, if I want to I can walk! It so nice to feel my much atrophied quad and calf muscles hard at work again. I happy to have more freedom of mobility to play with the kids, spend a bit longer on yummy food prep and having the comfort to start working on a couple projects this week (the sit down kind!).

2 comments:

marahaahaa said...

Liz has also turned into a cavewoman with her grammar. But the doctor said that that should go away with the physical therapy.

kelly said...

glad to hear it's looking up, nad your kids are super fantastic.