Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catch up!

Excuse the absence...lots of things have been happening in my little world. First, Patrick and I saw this guy in concert last Thursday.

It took a few days to recover from the late night! A great show and even greater- seeing Patrick relaxed and enjoying some free time. And although this photo was from a concert last year, he was wearing the exact same outfit last week!

And then I removed the BINKY from Abel's life. HOW? I cut the end off so they were "broken." He accepted this quicker than I anticipated but has been having a difficult time napping and then waking up crazy early for a few days. I don't operate well on short naps and need my kids to sleep until 7, so Ive been frazzled to say the least.

And here is a very short binky tribute. I did a good job of keeping the binky in the bed, or at least didn't take photos with the binky in.



And of course Patrick has been burning the midnight oil at work. Of course. But I'm back now. Yawn.

3 comments:

marahaahaa said...

that's awesome. He WAS wearing that exact same outfit.

Ellen on the go said...

Glad you had a great time. Nice to hear is relaxing

kelly said...

Ya!! Congrats on the binky. I'll send the tip on to my friend :)