Thursday, March 27, 2008

Abel Update


I have a HUGE announcement. Abel has finally found a couple toys he likes to play with in a seated position! I'd like to thank Legos and Puzzles for making this possible. I'll spend oodles of money buying more of you.

Recently all the places Abel went to willingly (nursery, gym play center) have become sad spots for him. I leave with him crying and kicking on the floor, then peek back in half a minute alter and he's happy playing! It's nice to know separation anxiety is possible with him!

Abe has learned about half of his letters, thanks to Super Why. He loves spotting super letters on signs when we're driving. And he's mastering his colors. Finally.

His newest saying: "Hey look what I got Christmas!" then pointing out any random thing.

Other things Abel loves: playing outside, going to the park, Backyardigans, chocolate, Toy Story, his truck shirt and red super letter hat (pictured above) and playing with Afton.

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

He just gets cuter! We love Super Why for the same reason. Lilly is even sounding letters out.

Ellen on the go said...

I love the devilish grin. He will definitely keep me on the run. Such the all american boy look.