Saturday, February 23, 2008

flashback

I haven't taken any pictures that last few days. Abel got a 24 hour thing, I've been cooking real food (we having actual dinner guests tomorrow..our first since moving here!!) So here is a flashback. Some of my favorites photos have been taken during the month of February...

a year ago, the kids were just learning to play together (this photo also shows the only amount of sunlight that we got in our den in richmond...so happy not to be there this year!)

and grandpa came for a visit! hmmm...i wonder who's side of the family afton takes after?

and I captured one of my favorite photos of Abel...so favorite it is framed and hung in his room.

and two years ago, this little guy doubled our joy

In 2005, Afton made this disaster while "sleeping"

And in 2004, our bathroom was the coziest space in our 3rd floor weird walk-up in Mt. Vernon (hey, it was 2 bedroom, washer/dryer for $1000! so what if the electricity went out if you dried your hair and clothes at the same time...)


And back then, I was a Mom to one little girl, who was just learning to walk. Hey...I wore that same sweater today!

No comments: