Monday, December 22, 2008

Wow it has been busy at the Maravilla house.  

I haven't spent a night not sewing, making or baking something in weeks.  I've had fun making gifts this year though and using up my stashes of fabric.  I'm feeling pretty pregnant these days, with 12 weeks to go I guess I am!  

Patrick has been put in charge of a few things at work...or more in charge than normal.  He had a couple easy days last week, and now he is in NYC for a few days working on commercials that will hopefully air this time around!

Afton is thrilled to be on vacation from school.  I don't know if I should feel sad that she is already anticipating breaks from school or happy that she loves to be at home.  At least when she is at home she is either reading a book, making an art creation or playing with Abel.

Abel is getting to be a good helper.  He is always saying "Don't Worry Mom, I'll take care of that."  He is very excited for Santa to come, for Daddy to come home and stay home and to go on vacation with Grandpa and Grandma.

I'd post a photo or two, but we sold our iMac right before Patrick left to go out of town and I don't have all my programs up and running on the laptop.  

No comments: