Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Nutcracker

Afton and I went to the Nutcracker on Saturday night. She had so much fun getting dressed up for the show.


She loved the dancing (once she got that it was going to keep on going), the silly Drosselmeyer and the the Sugar Plum Fairy. I spoiled her with a sparkly tiara from the gift shop, a Nutcracker ornament for our tree and cookies from the bake sale.

I was pretty impressed with the Boulder Ballet. Beautiful dancing, costumes and effects. Much cooler than the local production I grew up attending/dancing in!

2 comments:

Ellen on the go said...

Afton,
YOu look mighty pretty. I am so glad you and mom had a grret evening seeing the Nutcracker. How about A picture with your Tiara. Love you

liz said...

am i allowed to be envious of a little girl's hair?

seriously- between her and sam stewart i think they have the best hair i have seen in my life.

just thought you should know. again. i won't ever stop telling you. because i can't get over it.