Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Belly

I meant to post a belly photo at 6 months. I'm somewhere in the middle of 6 months now and here it is. I really like my rounding belly. It still fits into lots of regular shirts and hasn't affected my backside too much this time around. I'm even comfortable posting a picture of myself in my "comfy pants!"

This baby is getting big. I can feel it's movements getting more forceful, less polite. He/She must be up to 2 lbs by now!

Yesterday, Abel and I were talking about my belly. He first said he wanted a sister then quickly changed his mind to various Dora characters, settling and Dora and Boots. Afton is firm on the sister wagon. Very, very firm.

4 comments:

Tara said...

So cute!

kelly said...

You look fantastic! I am so proud of you. Next time around (if there is one) I am following your lead and eating cautiously. Even your legs look great! Such a cute belly. Isn't it nice to know it's all a sweet baby?

jennice said...

been some time since we have viewed. All the photos are wonderful. The kids are adorable. We about rolled off our chairs laughing when we saw AMWAY add from Pat. Family memories:-)

liz said...

TOO CUTE- you look great. i love it and tell me where you got those cozy pants. I am still at that stage where med shirts look silly but regular too small. barely feeling the movement. you are getting me excited for the next coming months when I catch up to this picture/ stage.