Monday, December 17, 2007

since you've been gone

Dear Daddy,

We miss you! Here is what we have been doing the last couple days.

mommy tried to take pictures on Sunday...

...this is how they turned out

mommy likes this one a lot though.

I figure out how to use my teeth to open up your last root beer.

The blinds in the dining room went crash!

Abe tried to ride the mickey mouse ornament last night. It broke.

And today he sat still for 15 minutes and watched Little Einsteins. Mommy was so happy she took a picture to prove it.

I was happy to get the ducky towel after bath time tonight.

Mom fed us pasta and peanut butter for dinner. We were supposed to dip apples in the PB but our hands were much tastier!

2 comments:

marahaahaa said...

Looks like fun. Daddy is sleep deprived and stressed out. I also ate at a yummy restaurant frequented by people who get pictures taken of them just because.

I love you all.

Angie said...

Great pictures...and woot for Afton using her teeth!