Monday, December 10, 2007

Home Tour: outside

I love the outside of my home just as much as the inside. We have a perfect amount of space for playing and maintaining (keep in mind the perfect for us is actually having yard!). I captured some shots during our snowy Saturday.

view from the front. i hung this garland the day before and was happy snow embellished it

front door and my natural wreaths (can you tell i'm proud of 'em!)

and my favorite kind of snow, the glittery kind, in the yard at night
Abel stayed safely away from the snow, while Afton was excited to use the super size digger

3 comments:

Angie said...

wow, i'm jealous you have snow! and pretty soft snow too!

kelly said...

I love it too! I'm jealous of your garlands. It looks so Martha Stewart Welcome Home.

liz said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I want to hug your house I love it so much. the yellow. the fence. the wreaths. the snow. the rocking chair out front!!!!!