Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When Nana Comes to Town

I forgot to import these great photos of my Mom's visit. She helped me so much. I highly recommend having help come before birth when the energy and ability to complete normal household routines just isn't there.

My kids love having Nana come to help them break rules (candy!!)...

Afton loved having Nana close at hand to get attention from. Losing teeth, crossing the monkey bars, attending her Valentine school party, giving a talk at church...lots of attention getting activities for Nana to participate in.

And Abel loves when Nana plays crazy with him.

1 comment:

liz said...

look at your cute belly!!!!!! You carry so well. can't wait to catch up- I owe you a call back. tomorrow night is a party at my house, so don't have the baby yet cos I want to talk to you and chit chat before your life changes!! ;-)