Monday, March 16, 2009

Solo Success

Today was my first day on my own with three kiddos. Although we missed Patrick, it was nice to get back on a bit of a schedule. Abel and I had preschool time, Afton got her piano lesson, a load of laundry got folded and the dishwasher unloaded/loaded. And I even made Afton a hair clip to go with her green outfit for tomorrow.

And I did it all with no nap (unless nap in a can counts)!

The best part of the day....the arrival of the baby girl box from Aunt Christy. Now Daisy can stop wearing unisex colors and begin embracing pink!

3 comments:

Ellen on the go said...

I just adore this picture. Abel was like ya, it isn't all about Daisy. A great picture of Afton.

Tara said...

And, you blogged about it! Way to go!

kelly said...

You're amazing. Will you EVER stop making me look bad? Sweet kiddos. Hope next week is great too.