Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's getting real

So far with this pregnancy, I've been able to politely ignore the reality that another baby will join the family eventually.  I love the swimming baby inside, it's in the very kind movement stage where it all feels cute and fun.  I feel great, comfortable and cute still.  And really March is far, far away.

Then I peeked in at the blog and saw the counter tell me I was going to have a baby in 16 weeks and 2 days (which, of course, means 17-18 weeks).  Wow.  That's soonish.


4 comments:

Jen and Shane said...

Tell me again how far apart your two little ones will be? Hopefully they'll be best freinds and never fight over video games.

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you! I don't know how you have the patience to wait to find out what it is, but I bet it is a neat experience in the delivery room! I can't wait to know the sex and also what it's going to look like. Glad to hear you're doing well. I read your tip spot all the time. love it!

Lizzy said...

Each of our kids have a 3 year spread (well afton and and abel are 6 weeks shy of this)

Ellen on the go said...

Isn't it great Spring is that close to coming!!! April here I come.