Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for all the happy comments on my pregnancy. Patrick and Afton have been telling the world so I thought it was about time for me to share the news with friends who cannot see my growing behind and my tiny bump.

We're excited to have another surprise baby- meaning we won't be finding out the sex again. This a a great way to drive family members bonkers! And are very interested to see who/how this baby will look like, since Afton and Abel are opposites.

I feel super, a bit tired, but that could be because the kids are taking turns waking up at 3 am. Loving the boobs, the tiny kicks and my very reasonable weight gain this time around (5 lbs!!)

And no, Patrick, I'm not taking down the baby tracker.

4 comments:

Tara said...

5lbs! Way to go! So when are you due?

kelly said...

I am amazed and impressed on teh tiny weight gain so far. Maybe next time for me...Oooh, and I like a good surprise!

Lizzy said...

I'm due mid-March.

Jen and Shane said...

Uh, HELLO!!! Your having a baby! CONGRATS! On that note, does Abel look like... anyone in your family?? We are in D.C. area for the year, then off again. xoxo