Friday, September 26, 2008

Abel, the sweetest thing

Abel is such a sweet boy. He is always ready to give a surprise squeeze. One of my favorites things he does is ask, "Mommy, are you happy?" or "Is Afton happy?" He is hardly demanding. Rather, he asks so sweetly if he can have a bite, a turn, or a movie to watch.
And his silly side is great. He isn't intentionally funny, but says really funny things all the time. It's just in his thought process. He'll look at me, thoughtfully, and say, "I don't like your hair." or something really random like, "Do you see my robot switch?"

Abe and I are doing a little preschool time each day. He loves doing the calendar, the computer and dancing time the best. And he loves telling people about the letter of the week. Abel is so great!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm still checking and I love your blog. I'm waiting to hear the explanation!

kelly said...

I feel like such a slacker! I wish you lived closer so that I could send Easton over for 'preschool' time. With the sweetness and humor it's no doubt he's a Maravilla child :)