Friday, August 15, 2008

Talents

I have been super busy running Afton back and forth to swim and tennis lessons for the past two weeks. She was determined to hare swim lessons but ended up wishing for more. Afton is a good little fish now.

Afton is also learning to play the piano, from me, and from herself. It's the first thing she does in the morning...and goes back to the piano (keyboard) all day long.

And Afton did her first sewing project this week. I helped her make two little blankets for her doll house beds. She was nervous to use the big machine but did great.



And Abel is a great juggler. This video cracks me up.


3 comments:

Ellen on the go said...

Oh I just loved it. He cracks me up.

Pecos Blue said...

Very sweet project. Fun video.

Angie said...

hehehehe awesome little man