Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daddy Journal Wednesday

Dear Daddy,

This morning I got Abel out of his crib (I know I'm not supposed to do that but I just do.) and we played doll house quietly and let Mommy sleep. Then we got ready for the day and went to tennis, the gym and to the pool.


Mom took the camera to the pool, but only got pictures of us eating apples! Abe and I went down the big slide and Abel went under the water once and he didn't like that.

Here is me at tennis class today. Look at how high I hit the ball over the net. I used my forehand to bonk that ball! This tennis class teaches us to hit the ball forward and backward the whole time.

Mommy wishes you were here to see the pretty sunset behind the mountains. We're so excited you are coming home in two days!

Love, Afton

No comments: