Sunday, July 6, 2008

Daddy Journal Day six/seven

Hi Dad!

We had a really fun weekend! We went to the library to get books on tape for our road trip, used our library rewards and went to lunch (mom was so brave taking us alone huh?), and this morning we all painted our toenails...even Abe!

At church I learned about gratitude and so tonight when I said my prayers I said I was thankful for living in this village and this amazing house.


We did some karate moves before bed to get our wiggles out (Mom said we were wild animals today!) and made a movie for you. Tomorrow we're driving to Utah to see our cousins. Can't wait to see you in a few days Daddy! We LOVE you!!!

3 comments:

liz said...

that is too too cute. i need to do more kid movies for mike when he is away.

afton's pose at the beginning cracked me up! so superstar.

marahaahaa said...

I watched these again this morning. Thank you for doing this. I'll be home soon.

Kelly said...

THose videos are so cute. Afton was so funny with all her serious poses. Alyssa kept wanting to watch the videos and then she said "I want to play with them." I guess they look like fun kids to play with! If we did get together, all the kids would have "A" names. Where is Patrick? I hope someday we will get together!