Tuesday, November 27, 2007

gratitude before it is too late

I'm constantly trying to push back against the norm...so I didn't write a thankful list. But now I'm regretting it so here it is (albeit a bit shallow at times)

1. I'm grateful we bought a small home with a small mortgage. I love flexible money and I love cleaning in under a day.

2. I'm thankful I got back down to pre baby weight this year. It's always a lot of hard work for me and every time I reach the goal I'm grateful for a healthy body.

3. And I'm thankful I learned that I AM a runner this year. Running has been a fun goal to tackle and a new hobby for me.

4. I love my family and have learned to appreciate any time we have to be together.

5. I am thankful Patrick landed his #1 choice job, after lots of hard work in grad school. Even though he is so busy, he is so happy and that makes my support role so much easier.

6. I have fantastic kids who are funny and adorable and well behaved. I love spending every day with them

7. My testimony. It is the fuel behind all I am

8. Friends all over the globe who are wonderful friends.

9. My family. At times it is a bit wacky but I'm thankful I was raised with fun and love.

10. And chocolate chip cookies, good TV, really good movies, long phone chats...all the things that bring simple happiness to me.

1 comment:

Angie said...

A bit wacky....oh come now, we totally reach far beyond that :P