Monday, November 5, 2007

Afton Update

Afton is so so wonderful. Everyday I am so thankful to be her Mom. She is funny and thoughtful and helpful and a little bit feisty too.


Afton just finished taking a Ballet and Tap dance class. She loved it, especially tap, and wants to keep on going with it but Patrick and I want her to try lots of activities right now. I think tumbling will be next.

Afton has self-corrected most of her wrong word usage by now. Except one. She calls hangers HOOKERS, which make me laugh every single time!

Afton KNOWS she is not supposed to say certain words. This is how she said a series of bad words without being reprimanded:
"Mom, what if you named by butt crack idiot?" After my explosion of internal laughter, I told her that would be a very sad thing for me to do and I would never do that because those aren't nice words. She agreed.

For the most part, Afton loves to help Abel out. She was a super comfort to him at his doctor visit last week and again this weekend when he was sick. She does not like to share most toys with him though, especially toys that she remembers getting for birthdays and holidays. But when she if forced into the sharing, it's so cute to see her help Abel play correctly with her toys.

1 comment:

Angie said...

She looks so cute her little outfit, looks like everyone else is wearing dress ups?

I need to get my budget set and get Pria into some classes. We are thinking some form of martial arts or tumbling as well