Monday, October 29, 2007

Afton's first Primarry Program



Yesterday, Afton participated in her first Primary Program. She did a great job sitting quietly (and helped shush the kids who did not), speaking her part ( I can share with others) and singing every single song. She was especially pleased that she did a great job with the sign language with one of the songs. We practiced her part at home for two weeks so much that Abel was saying it too. After Afton said her part, Abel said "Good dob , Atin!"

I had tears in my eyes every time I caught her eye, seeing my baby so big and doing such a great job. Plus Primary songs just do that to me!

And here is a quick shot of 75% of the family, with Abel unhappy to be forced into stillness. Soon he was on the go again.


1 comment:

NY Barney Family said...

Your kids are SO cute - and getting SO big!

I just started - and so I am glad you came across my blog - we have to keep in touch!