Sunday, September 23, 2007

missing vacation

Boy have I got the travel itch! Late September is the time of year when I travel to see my family. For the last three years I have been able to spend two weeks with a one or more of my sisters and I am so sad that I am not doing that this year. So today's flashback is some of my favorite shots of our fall family visits.

at Lake Erie with the Ashworth's


Abel and Haven getting clean

Afton, Ciela and Toran's crazy faces

sharing a kiss with Nana over some delicious lunch at Beaches

cousin kisses: Cabes and Afton 18 mos

smelling roses with Papa in Great Grandpas garden

reading with Grandma


Pria and Afton mastering the stairs (oh look how little those girls are!)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Pria such a little squid...far cry form the tower she is now hehehe. So vacation time...*prods* do I get a visit this year?