Thursday, September 27, 2007

funny funny

No pictures with this post, I'm out of batteries and cannot locate my battery charger. Arghhh the pains of moving!

Afton has said some really funny things lately that I can't pass up posting:

Since Patrick bought a truck, Afton is always trying to spot matching trucks. On a drive this week she thought she spotted a Ford Ranger and told me so. I told her it was a different truck and she twisted her lip into the thinking position and said, "Actually Mom, I think it is an..... F150." Her Grandpa will be so proud.

While talking about Joseph Smith after church last week, I mentioned the part of the First Vision where Heavenly Father and Jesus appeared. Afton quickly said, "No no Mom, glorious beings appeared. We sing about it in Primary."

Afton was working on her awesome sticker book a few days back, the dinosaurs stickers to be exact. She was naming the meat eating dinosaurs... "T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Fur-Lobster-Raptor..."

A random comment last week was : "Mom some people speak Spanish. And other people talk...normal."

Abel has a funny bone too, mostly because he is picking up phrases from his big sister. My favorites are:

"Yeah Mom, I know."

"WOW"

and less funny but still cute "don't like it" to anything I give him to eat that was not a direct request (which is most everything since his usual requst is waffles.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the things kids say! It's so good to write them down and remember them forever. My favorite is the one about "glorious beings." Too funny. She's very smart!