Sunday, July 15, 2007

What a fun week! The kids and I made a visit to the Denver Zoo, had multiple play dates with new friends, tried out some new craft projects and enjoyed the last full week of lavish living. I am officially grossed out at the buffet breakfast here at the RI. Although Afton and Abel are still loving the donuts and waffles. Each day we count down the days left until we move into our new house. 3 MORE DAYS!!!

Here are some highlights of our week:
Patrick worked his first all nighter this week. He came home just as Abel woke up for the day.
Liz successfully watched the 29 episode second season of Gray's Anatomy in 4 days. It was McAwesome!
Afton picked garden veggies and ate them (well she gave the jalapeƱo to me). She also taught herself to swim!
Abel learned how to blow raspberry on other people's legs, arms and cheeks. And he says I love you. Ahhh!

Here are some photos...
Abel showing off his foil art crown.

Afton showing off her swirly stones are project.


Abel loves eating with his own utensils. I don't like the mess and don't let him to this very often. He was awfully happy when I got a hold of the yogurt spoon!

Quick! Get a picture of Abel at the zoo before he runs off!

Afton at the zoo.

Afton getting ready to dig into our teddy bear picnic. She adopted the uber pink sparkly bear from a thrift store earlier that day.

Abel sleeping on a pillow for the first time.


Afton sleeping like.... well like Afton. Funny even when she is asleep!

5 comments:

Ellen on the go said...

I have been leaving comments too, not just as often. The craft projects look fun. I like the stone one. did you all enjoy the Teddy Bear picnic? Always nice to adopt a pink bear.

Mumsy said...

It's been awhile since I told you how freaking adorable your children are. Seriously. And Abel and Fritz totally have the same hair. I LOVE IT!

liz said...

why have i not been checking this site? these are great photos- abel is so dang cute he looks just like you. afton looks like a cute teenager with all that hair- she's a doll. that sleeping positions cracks me up

christy said...

i seriously have the same sleeping photo of ciela! abes is the man and i need to join in that picnic!

Angie said...

Cute new pictures Liz. Love the sleeping position one! Able is such a cutie...one day I'm going to need to meet him.

I'm jealous that you have a tiger that moves :(