Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our week in pictures

Afton graduates from Kindergerten!

Abel is happiest outside where crazy is acceptable. He has been writing "w" on every piece of paper he comes across this week. Home preschool works!


Daisy loves hanging out on the blanket outside. She is always happy; except when it's time for bed because I'm not nursing her to la la land anymore.

I haven't had a picture of me and Daisy for weeks. I recruited Afton to take some shots today, but Daisy was not in the mood.


Patrick has been insanely busy again. This is what he looks like when he is home: kids attached at all times.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am sooo behind on blog reading. But I must say that your kids are getting cuter (how is that even possible?) and that new addition is divine -- too cute! We are hoping to move to CO soon. We'll have to BBQ!

marahaahaa said...

How is it that I don't have a better picture than that. I AM still part of the family, right?