Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nana comes for a visit!


We've been spending the last week with my Mom! We took her to Pearl Street, a fun pedestrian-only area in Boulder with lots of musicians, climbing parks and a great candy store!

We went to the pumpkin patch.

Went up to Estes Park to see the golf course elk and spend some time in the mountains.


I haven't cleaned my kitchen or folded a load of clothes in 9 days. Patrick and I went on two dates! Afton and Abel have a jar of 200 pennies for riding the penny pony at the grocery store! We were all spoiled and had a super fun time with Nana in town!

2 comments:

marahaahaa said...

Apparently, I wasn't there.

Ellen on the go said...

Not only did you feel spoiled, but I was the reciepent of a great host, who really watched over me & my back. thanks for so many great moments. Tell Patrick I enjoyed our nightly reviews of the political situation.